Pneu-Dart’s innovative and practical gas-based Remote Drug Delivery (RDD) Short Range Projector. The X-2 is constructed of durable 6061 machined aluminum and coated with a sharp, elements-resistant anodized finish, the X-2 is the finest and most versatile RDD Short Range Projector ever built.
*Pictured with the optional Laser Site attached.
The X-2’s sleek design possesses a variety of features, including a rotating rear barrel port engineered for quick and efficient RDD device loading.
Additional Enhanced Features:
- Protective gauge housing
- Rotating rear barrel port for quick loading
- Fingertip muzzle velocity control
- Rifled 14 inch fluted stainless steel barrel
- 12 gram CO2 air source (6 shots/cylinder)
- Virtually silent RDD device propulsion
- Does NOT require federal firearm license
- Optional 11 mm smooth bore barrel sleeve
- Limited lifetime warranty
Benefits of the X-2:
- Quiet (virtually silent)
- RDD ranges are the greatest and the most accurate in the history of the company.
- 0.5 cc – 3 cc RDD device
- Most affordable on a per shot basis
- Barrels are anodized with dichromate seal minimizing any bore residue.
- O-rings are rated from -40 to 400º F.