The Ultra Net Gun is propelled by compressed CO2, the Ultra Net casts a square net over 15 mps (50 fps), carried by four rubber-padded corner-weights a horizontal distance of over 10 meters (30 feet) to entangle and stop a target. The Ultra Net is designed for professional use in the field and is used worldwide by researchers, rescue groups, animal control officers and police to safely and humanely stop and restrain elusive targets. The Ultra Net body is made from machined aluminum and the valve system uses all metal construction. The high-speed nets are made from ultra-strong, ultra-lightweight Dyneema or ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene, also known as High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) or high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE).
Ultra Net Gun Specifications:-
- Length: 311mm (12 1/4”L X 3 1/2”W)
- Weight (loaded): 1.36kg (3lbs)
- Net Speed: 15 mps (50fps)
- Optimum Target Range: 3-9 meters (12-30 ft.)
- Power: CO2, 16 gram unthreaded
- Net Material: Dyneema or High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE)
- Net Sizes: 3 sizes available, see chart below
- Kit Includes: one Ultra Net handle, 4 pre-loaded nets (see table below for choice), 20 x CO2 cannisters, instruction manual and waterproof case (case colors may vary from pictured)
We recommend the following sized nets for:-
- 2″ nets – smaller birds, cats, bats, water fowl
- 4″ nets – dogs, geese, peacocks
- 8″ nets – dogs
**Please make a note of the size of the nets you would like in your kit in the comments section when checking out.